Pattaya is the perfect place and i always go there. Pattaya is second only to Bangkok high rise building . I’ve had a lot holidays there, because it’s not too far from Bangkok.
The trips to Pattaya usually take about 2 hours, but times vary considerably take about 2 hours, but times vary considerably depending upon traffic. You can take a bus at Ekamai bus terminal on Sukhumvit Road and it’s not expensive.
Pattaya has been changed since the mafias and scammers moved their business location there. A large population of foreigners make the place their home and it gets a perpetual rush of tourists throughout the year. Pattaya was a favorite holiday haunt of Bangkok residents looking to enjoy their free time by the beach. Even today, those who live and work in the capital make their way to Pattaya, especially on weekends and holidays. I always make a day trip there or sometime stay overnight.
There are plenty of activities in Pattaya. One of the Pattaya’s major attractions for foreigners is “ Walking Street” and I always go there after the beach.
It is easier and less expensive to get around in Pattaya. Because of the baht bus system and baht buses. They are anywhere and everywhere in Pattaya. A variety of transports are provided for tourists and local people around the town almost 24 hours. Don’t worry about to get lost there.
Not only the night life that I always go. But also many interesting places such as a church,the 4-Region Floating Market and Department store to do some shopping. Or if you get bored here, you can go to Koh larn located about 7km off the coast of Pattaya beach.
Don’t’ only think that Pataya is for single men who are looking for lust. This place is really great and it’s more than what you’re thinking.
Whenever I’m sad or want to go to beach. This will be my first choice to go. Also this is the best place and I considered Pattaya as my second home in Thailand too.
How to get there?
– By Bus (take about 2 hours)
at Ekamai bus terminal on Sukhumvit road. You’ll pay around 113-120 baht(3.8 USD)
at Victory monument 100 baht (3.4 USD)
at Ramkhamhaeng 100 baht (3.4 USD)
I suggest you to take a bus if you want to go faster.(2 hours)
buses depart every 30 minutues from early morning to early evenining like 10 p.m.
– By Train (2 USD) take it in the early morning around 6.55 am.
If you want to get to see some scenery along the way.The better way is taking a train (4 hours)
– By Taxi 1.30 hour 1300-1500 ( 42-48 USD)
Things you should do when you get there
– You reach the bus terminal, take a minibus to the center or somewhere nearby there. 20 baht (0.65 USD)
– There are tons of hotels/guesthouse with a better/competitive price and with better location. There are plenty of bars located along the beach. Choose the place that you like.
Guesthouse will cost you around 350-1000 bath. (11.4 USD to 32.6 USD)
Some tips and suggestions for traveling
– Many people don’t follow the traffic rules. Be careful when you get across the street.
– If you have like one day free, you should go to Koh larn where they have clean and nice beaches. You will be amazed with the water and the nature there.
— Go to Lam Bali Hai port then take a ferry which will cost you around 40 baht( 1.3 USD)
-I love to go to the beach, lie down and relax with my music at night. If you come with friends you should do that.
Where you shouldn’t miss in Pattaya for travelers on a budget
– Koh larn ( for a day trip will cost you not more than 500 baht if you don’t drink so much)
– Central festival pattaya beach ( to take a picture of the beach view in the evening)
– The famous “walking street” for party
– Sanctuary of Truth (Prasat Sut Ja-Tum) It’s expensive but if you like to pay for it just do it (32 USD to …)
– Pattaya Floating Market
– Pratumnak Hill Pattaya
For 3 days
– Transportation fee
= 114 USD to 165 USD
lie down on the beach at night
On the beach